Last Updated: March 14, 2022
Conflict Between this Policy and Laws and Regulations
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”), including:
- Unique Identifiers such as name, username, password;
- Contact Information such as e-mail address, mailing address, phone number;
- Commercial Information such as company, position in company, information about your company, and information about your interest in or use of products, services, or events. We will try to indicate at the time of data collection which information is mandatory and which is optional.
- Content of Communications with us such as when you send us a message or an email, we collect the Personal Information you provided us with in that communication or in connection with that communication.
- Internet and Network Information such as IP address, device ID, browsing/search history, cookie preferences, browser type, and website preferences;
- Geolocation Data – our Services may use information regarding your general location. The specific Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use the Sites and/or Services and your relationship with us.
Usage Data and Sites Activity
We automatically collect information in connection with the actions you take on the Sites (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you visit our website, we automatically collect the type of web browser you use, the type of device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, the pages you view, referring and exit pages, the date and time of your visit, how you engage with the Sites, and the duration of your visits to the Sites. If this information is reasonably capable of being associated with you, we treat it as Personal Information under the category Internet and Network Information. If this information is not reasonably capable of being individually associated with you, we treat it as Usage Data.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may ask you to provide us with Personal Information when you communicate with us (online or offline), register to use the Sites or our Services, and at other times. You are not required to provide us your Personal Information; however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Sites or Services or we may not be able to fulfill your requested interaction.
Third-Party Data Sources
We may collect Personal Information from third-party data sources such as data brokers, marketing/advertising agencies, identity and location verification services, and government-authorized databases.
Cookies and Other Automated Tools
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies keep track of you or your information as you move from page to page within the Sites and are typically deleted once you close your browser. For example, session cookies allow online calculators and communication forms to function properly.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies reside on your system and allow us to customize your experience if you leave and later return to the Sites. For example, persistent cookies may allow us to remember your preferences.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow our Sites to work as intended such as by facilitating online forms and chat features.
Information from Advertisements
If you arrive at the Sites via an advertisement (e.g., banner ad), we may collect information regarding the advertisement with which you interacted and your interactions (e.g., item clicked, date, and time).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for internal purposes, such as:
- Provide you with the Sites and Services,
- Account creation, fulfillment, servicing and customer support: to create client accounts, allow clients to create online accounts and profiles, provide products or services, keep clients informed about the status of their purchases and services, respond to questions and address client concerns, and deliver updates, upgrades, and product improvement information;
- Marketing and market research: to send communications and offers and place advertisements for our products and services, including offers based on the client’s or potential client’s interests, personal and business characteristics, and location, perform analytics for market and client research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of Personal Information;
- Other company communications: to provide clients and potential clients with information that may be of interest such as company newsletters, announcements, reminders, and service bulletins;
- Sites and Services use and analytics: to provide you with access to and use of our Sites and Services, analyze use of our Sites and Services, including, without limitation, SaaS, storage and analytics providers. For example, we may use third-party web analytics services that may utilize automated technologies to collect data (such as email and IP addresses);
- Eligibility and pricing: to determine if clients or potential clients are eligible for certain products, services, or offers and the pricing related to such offers;
- Product research: to conduct research and analysis for maintaining, protecting, and developing our products and services, increase and maintain the safety of our products and services, and prevent misuse;
- Business operations: to evaluate, develop, and improve business operations, products and services offered, perform business administration and other normal business activities;
- Compliance: to comply with applicable legal requirements, government requests, industry standards, contractual obligations, our policies, and take actions that we deem necessary to preserve and enforce our rights and the rights of others; and
- Information security and fraud prevention: to operate information security and anti-fraud programs.
We may establish a relationship with other businesses to provide services to us (“Service Providers”), including for:
- Provision of the Sites and Services;
- Facilitating marketing and non-marketing communications;
- Marketing design and development;
- Business analytics (both marketing and non-marketing related);
- IT and network administration such as mobile application development, data storage and management, website hosting, and data security;
- Location verification and geocoding;
- Professional services such as legal and accounting;
- Obtaining legal records;
- Collection of accounts; and
- Day-to-day business operations such as courier services, facilities management, and document destruction.
We only provide our Service Providers with the Personal Information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. You may also be asked to provide Personal Information directly to a Service Provider. Each Service Provider is expected to use reasonable security measures appropriate to the nature of the information involved to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your permission, except as necessary or appropriate to (i) respond to your requests or answer your inquiries, (ii) process or fulfill your download request, (iii) include you in promotional activities upon your request, (iv) comply with any applicable law, court order or other judicial process, (v) enforce or apply agreements with you, or protect the rights, property or safety of ENTREVAL or third parties, (vi) with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with, (vii) facilitate a merger, acquisition, or sale of some or all of our assets, of (viii) as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes or for any other purpose.
OTHER PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROVISIONS
We recognize the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Accordingly, we employ commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect such Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. Even with these safeguards, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Sites or Services, you do so at your own risk.
Please be aware that third-party websites accessible through the Sites or recommended through our Services may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for any actions, content of websites, or privacy policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests (including court orders, investigative demands and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of ourselves, consumers, or any other third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with law.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We retain your Personal Information for as long as we have a relationship with you. We also retain your Personal Information for a period of time after our relationship with you has ended where there is an ongoing business need to retain it. This includes retention to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax, and/or accounting obligations, and our document retention policies.
The Sites and Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
Do Not Track is a web browser privacy preference that causes the web browser to broadcast a signal to websites requesting that a user’s activity not be tracked. Currently, our Sites and Services do not respond to “do not track” signals.
Enterval Analytics LLC
350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Email address: [email protected]
Phone: (702) 777-8496