Enterval's Data Science team has more than 70 years of collective experience in the IT/Data field. We have
extensive experience in the finance, banking, student lending, trading, utilities, and gaming industries.
Significant proficiency managing data projects that include building and deployment of customized solutions to
address borrower servicer data processing, CCPA compliance and website offer administration. Our team has
developed a Student Loan portfolio performance reporting system to cater to the data and analytics needs of
internal and third party clients. Reporting includes cohort tracking and prediction, long term trend analysis
(specifically default and delinquency trends) and securitization reporting.
Capabilities include the following:
- Database administration on multiple platforms including MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL,
- Report design, development and support on tools such as Reporting Services, MS Power BI, and Cognos,
Data security (encryption, anonymization, audited access control, designing, building and maintaining audit
- ETL and data processing (SSIS, SQL procedures, Mongo, Microsoft Dynamics CRM),
The Data Science team is fluent in Machine Learning technologies such as 'R' Python, Neural Network design and
statistical analysis of data. The team has done research into the application of ML to specific situations,
including optimization problems for e-commerce websites.
Team members hold post-secondary and graduate degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, and
Mathematics. Formal certifications include Microsoft MSCE Data Management and Analytics, Business Intelligence
Development, MongoDB M102, and Microsoft Power BI.
Completed projects include building, deploying and maintaining the following:
- SEC static pool portfolio reporting
- Rating Agency portfolio reporting
- Loan Cash Flow Modeling for valuation and scenario analysis
- Department of Education reporting
- State regulator required reports
- Borrower servicer data processing system
- CCPA compliance system
- Offer administration system